2019 National Philanthropy Day
Together We Can Change the World: National Philanthropy Day
Friday, November 15, 2019, 11 a.m - 1:30 p.m. | The Fairmont San Francisco Hotel
National Philanthropy Day is a special day to recognize the great contributions that philanthropy - and those active in the philanthropic community - make to individual lives, communities, and the larger world. We will celebrate, and learn from, inspirational Bay Area individuals, organizations, and businesses that generously offer their time, talents, and resources in philanthropic spirit and practice.
Click here for Sponsorship Opportunities
Click here to Purchase Tickets and Tables
9:00-11:00 NPD Forum: Donors + Fundraisers: Working together to change the world!
10:30am Luncheon Registration begins
11:00-12:00 Welcome Reception
12:00-1:30 Luncheon Celebration and Awards Program
Master of Ceremonies Liam Mayclem, The Foodie Chap, KCBS
Liam Mayclem is a fundraising professional and Emmy Award-winning Radio/TV Host known as the Foodie Chap on KCBS and host of Travel Channel's "Secret Trips." As a highly sought after Benefit Auctioneer & Emcee, Liam has helped raise millions for organizations and schools across America. "Nothing excites me more than igniting the giving spirit in the room. There is simply no better feeling that being a conduit through which people give and give big from the heart."
Awards will include:
- Lifetime Achievement: James Hormel, Mal Warwick
- Outstanding Philanthropists: Akiko Yamazaki & Jerry Yang
- Outstanding Foundation: American Muslim Fund
- Outstanding Corporate Grantmaker: Dolby Laboratories
- Outstanding Foundation Professional: Hannah Kahn, Arnold Ventures
- Outstanding Fundraising Volunteer: Diane Goodhue
- Hank Rosso Outstanding Fundraising Professional: Sandy Drew, Consultant
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy: Hollis Belger
- Vineyards Awards: Child Care Law Center